Please post your testimonials and success stories that you attribute to attending the BBC! Please be brief. Your messages will display after it has been approved by a moderator. No sales pitches, unrelated topics or SPAM as they will be deleted and never seen.
To post your testimonial, simply comment to this message.

6 Comments

sbatson · October 15, 2019 at 7:42 pm

The BBC has been a great experience in many ways. It helps me work on my public speaking skills, I’ve made many friends and formed great business relationships, and I’ve learned so much from all the awesome BBC members. I’ve found many opportunities that go far beyond just basic networking and sales promotions. They truly focus on “Getting to know, like and trust” people which really makes a huge difference. If you haven’t been or are new visitor/member check it out and give it a few months to see what happens.

Susan Thomas · October 16, 2019 at 12:19 pm

I have met business owners that I’ve really gotten to know & trust. It makes a difference when you refer others. I am the Sales & Service Rep. ll at First Citizens Bank. I need to maintain a great reputation. I like to know & trust the people I refer. They get to know & trust me. With this trust comes a relationship. I have acquired many business relationships & many friendships from the BBC. These people know they can trust me. I am building trust and having fun.

Bruce Campbell · October 17, 2019 at 3:05 pm

I feel the BBC is the ideal “two-way street” for business people. Not only do we get a chance to tell others about ourselves and our business, but we learn what other members have to offer. As a realtor, I am often counted on to recommend professionals in other areas (movers, pest control, plumbers, etc). With such a wide range of professionals attending on a regular basis, this adds the great benefit of knowing who to call when certain services are needed. Kudos to the LeMay’s and Steve Batson for keeping it going, and going smoothly.

Leslie Kruger · February 5, 2020 at 6:06 am

Going to the BBC meetings has not only allowed me to meet other like minded entrepreneurs, but it has also helped me slowly get over my fear of speaking to groups. I’m an Legalshield Associate not only do we protect individuals and families but also small businesses so being comfortable standing and speaking in front of a group of employers/employees is important. Thank you

Robin Scott Peters · February 23, 2020 at 9:18 pm

I have been coming to the Folsom BBC for over 8 weeks and it is now a regular part of my weekly business plan. I have met a few great new friends and have garnered business as well so a double plus. If you are looking for a great way to get connected build relationships and business then join us at Mimi’s Cafe in Folsom on Thursday 9:15 am to 11 am.

Robin Scott Peters · February 27, 2020 at 4:46 pm

I have been going to this great group of business entrepreneurs networking for now three months I missed one day due to sickness and I have met some wonderful people, made a few close friends and have done some business. Not only sharing my skills and talents but taking advantage of the many other opportunities. Hope to see you soon. Don’t wait. Don’t procrastinate get up early Thursday morning. Come down to Mimi’s Cafe in Folsom at 9:15 am and find out for yourself. You will see your time will be spent wisely.